I am a seasoned Information Technology professional looking for a Mid-level management or Senior Engineering position in the Information Technology industry where I can use my strengths in creative problem solving, innovation and leadership. My goal is to improve business process and efficiency through innovation. My ideal position would provide opportunity to work day to day with cutting edge technology and provide a solid career growth path.
● Built and maintained version control system using Subversion.
● Built and managed multiple VMware ESXi hosts in the US and Europe.
● Installed and administered all development, QA and demo environments (100+ instances) that included Oracle Enterprise Database, Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle WebLogic and Oracle SOA Suite.
● Designed and developed a virtual appliance offering for the product that reduced install time from 5 days to ½ day.
● Analyzed and optimized SQL queries within the product.
● Provided infrastructure analysis for customers to properly design the environment based on expected load and growth.
● Developed monitoring system based on Nagios Core to monitor many key metrics and system availability and built a virtual appliance offering for customers to install into their own environment.
● Developed installation documentation for product infrastructure and installation procedures.
● Diagnosed troubleshooting issues that 3rd line support were not able to handle.
● Used Rally as part of an Agile development team to track User Stories, Defects and Tasks.
● Administered several IIS Webservers.
● Advised developers on SQL optimizations that lead to greater efficiencies in applications.
● Primary support for several multi-tiered web reporting applications.
● Led an initiative to reengineer key parts of the IVRS infrastructure producing a more reliable system.
● Developed methods to improve efficiencies in processing batch jobs.
● Developed tools to monitor infrastructure, reducing impact of outages by allowing quick response.
● Performed detailed analysis of possible improvements to Web-based application offerings.
● Interfaced with Project Managers and Helpline staff to maintain efficient operation of the IVR System.
● Designed and developed the business unit’s Web-based application offerings.
● Created and analyzed metrics related to Production Support to ensure efficient operation.
● Lead consolidation of IVR development from multiple offices to the RTP office.
● Created a detailed Business Continuity Plan.
● Lead team to validate software tools.
● Authored and reviewed Work Instructions.
● Represented department in client audits.
● Developed specifications for the interface application working with Technical Leads and Clinical Leads.
● Designed and developed tools for IVR staff to facilitate day to day management of the IVR system.
● Designed and programmed web-based application offered as a reporting tool for clients.
North Carolina State University